On Tue, 23 Sep 2008 14:56:23 +0100
Matthew Toseland <toad at amphibian.dyndns.org> wrote:

>> . I 'think' I have understood
>> some concepts but don't take my word for revealed truth. At least not until
>> someone more competent confirms what I say (or calls it BS).
>
> And most of it is. :)
>
> There is no difference. But the stats on the homepage are *low level*
> inserts,
> being passed through your node. On the downloads/uploads page, we are talking
> about high level inserts originated by you.

Well that's pretty much what I said, so why BS?

Look, you say two opposite things in that last sentence:
1 - there is no difference, and
2 - insert originate by you, upload go through your PC (some of them may be
originate by you?)
I was saying #2 without #1.

--
FAFS - The Freenet Applications FreeSite
USK at

freemail:
luke771 at
MJWEES3VJBMS2ZKMIJUECT3SJB3UK5SBKBAVQYJQO5FXGWSROE2USNDKNMZU2SK2ORXUKLDZJYWXQUSNMRYUCWD6IF3HAULWKRKWW2SJJVEGQQTDNNKGYMRWKFZW6V3ONNIDKQ3DKR3SYQKRIFBUCQKF.freemail