gofer wrote:
> On 2008-09-23 13:54, Matthew Toseland wrote:
>> >
>> > Also, when Firefox (ver 3.02) comes up, there is no menu item
> 'Tools', so I
>> can't disable the cache or history. Can I change this somewhere?
>>
>> They should already be disabled.
>> >

> Thanks for the reply, Matthew.
>
> Yes, the cache was, in fact, disabled  ...but history is not. All my
> recent Freenet browsing is there, along with 'recently closed tabs'. I
> occasionally select 'Show All History' from the 'History' menu, then
> select all and delete. But I would rather that history was disabled
> entirely. How do I do that?
>
> gofer

I appreciate the idea that a secure profile is provided for freenet
browsing but I don't get why various menu options have been disabled.

Thus my question remains:

Why have they been disabled and how can I turn the FULL toolbar back on?

Even if I don't plan to mess with any settings, I at least would like to
be able to see them without having to decipher about:config and prefs.js

- --
The best way to get past my spam filter is to use pgp or
gnupg to encrypt your Mail to me with
RSA Key ID: 0x84D46604
(fingerprint: DA03 1EA4 7F5D DF74 B89F  E871 757E 627C 84D4 6604)
This key can be found on public key servers such as
http://pool.sks-keyservers.net/
- -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Our Blogs & Websites
http://blog.peculiarplace.com
http://blogdoofus.com
http://comfortfantasies.purrfectdomains.com
http://comments.lurasbookcase.com
http://dilithiumcrystalworks.com
http://iamnotahamster.net
http://offthecuff.lurasbookcase.com
http://ourwalkintheword.com
http://snarlpaws.com
http://topshelf.lurasbookcase.com
http://tinfoilchef.com
http://thetotalpeanut.com
http://shopper.purrfectdomains.com
http://lurasbookcase.com
http://peculiarplace.com
 / \
 \ /   Join the ASCII-Ribbon Campaign to Stamp Out HTML Email !
 / \