On Wednesday 24 September 2008 16:56, gofer wrote:
>  On 2008-09-23 13:54, Matthew Toseland wrote:
>  > >
>  > > Also, when Firefox (ver 3.02) comes up, there is no menu item 'Tools',
so I
>  > can't disable the cache or history. Can I change this somewhere?
>  >
>  > They should already be disabled.
>  > >

>  Thanks for the reply, Matthew.
>
>  Yes, the cache was, in fact, disabled? ...but history is not. All my recent
Freenet browsing is there, along with 'recently closed tabs'. I occasionally
select 'Show All History' from the 'History' menu, then select all and
delete. But I would rather that history was disabled entirely. How do I do
that?

This has recently been fixed. New copies of the installer will turn off
history.