My TV is just set to plain stereo, doesn't appear to have any other options such as SRS anyway. Unfortunately, moving the TV to another location is not a trivial operation. It is however hooked up to my stereo hifi (slightly more favourably positioned!), and the next obvious thing is to audition an episode on those.

BTW: I was delighted to see an advert for Derby University in between episodes (on E4). Interesting scheduling - but I am not sure what message it sends!

Richard Dobson