From: sursound-boun...@music.vt.edu [mailto:sursound-boun...@music.vt.edu] On
Behalf Of Richard Dobson
Sent: 07 August 2012 12:47
To: Surround Sound discussion group
Subject: Re: [Sursound] Can anyone explain this ?

My TV is just set to plain stereo, doesn't appear to have any other
options such as SRS anyway. Unfortunately, moving the TV to another
location is not a trivial operation. It is however hooked up to my
stereo hifi (slightly more favourably positioned!), and the next obvious
thing is to audition an episode on those.

BTW: I was delighted to see an advert for Derby University in between
episodes (on E4). Interesting scheduling - but I am not sure what
message it sends!

Richard Dobson