oohh - another thing I forgot to mention - Jack audio server is brilliant
for routing different things into different things - so if you did want to
use logic you could and just output channels via Jack into Max . It also
works on Linux, OSX or windows - I would also highly recommend reaper
though if your not overly used to logic ....