On 09/28/2012 05:01 AM, Sampo Syreeni wrote:

This sort of a thing makes it easy for the composer, which is just
wicked cool. That makes people provide more content. But at the same
time, it doesn't help the developer who wants to incorporate ambisonic
into hir software. There, I'm pretty sure what would be needed would be
an all-encompassing ANSI C conformant library.

Does anybody around here have any ideas of how to produce something like
that? Not as an alternative to the ATK, but as a parallel implementation
aimed at the lower level implementers? Perhaps with some extra API's for
low level use? Preferably even sharing code, where possible?

off the top of my hat, there is a toolkit available from t-labs at tu berlin, and iem graz has higher-order code for pd.

--
Jörn Nettingsmeier
Lortzingstr. 11, 45128 Essen, Tel. +49 177 7937487

Tonmeister VDT

http://stackingdwarves.net