Hello all,

Coming soon, to a phone near you !:

https://storage.googleapis.com/jump-inspector/Jump_Inspector_Quick_Start.pdf

There will definitely be many user complaints initially due to
misunderstandings as it uses ACN/SN3D ordering and 99% of all the tools (VST
plugins etc..) currently used by the VR community are FuMa / .AMB based...

To add to that confusion, Oculus has just updated their Gear VR video player
specs to accept FuMa first order....

I'm sure you have all had this discussion many times over, but what, if any,
are the advantages of 1st order ACN over FuMa?

>From what I've gathered, ACN was initially proposed as it would allow bigger
file sizes but I don't think that really applies to mobile phones in this
case...doesn't it only make sense to have ACN beyond 3rd order?

Have a good weekend,

Albert