Hi -

It is not magic, it is at least and probably more "natural" than biodiesel
(with its usual 20% or so usually natural gas-derived  methanol 'content'),
and it is made by a reputable, long-established company that also makes
methyl ester and many other fuel and lubricant products including many from
renewable resources.

The final product is 80% vegoil (rapeseed oil, normally), and 20% of the
NADI additive, which is largely composed, itself, of renewable and natural
products.

Yes, we sell it, and the presses, etc. The integrated whole is what may make
it worthwhile in a given region, that is to say, making cold pressed oils,
contract pressing, sales of a wide range of specialty oils to food,
nutraceutical, pharmaceutical markets, and sale or feeding of the presscake
to livessotck (adding value, and presscake which is of higher value than
that from solvent extraction facilities, since there is more oil left in it
and it also has come from a cold press).

It is an interesting option for some regions, and definitely something a bit
different than trying to purify glycerine and sell it, or recover methanol,
worry about waste disposal, etc.

Is it competitive with diesel or biodiesel? That depends on the market and
the prices of those products. In the US and Canada, it is more than
commercial biodiesel, but the price come down at some point. In other
markets, it may or may not be competitive,have to check individually.

It does allow the producer to make an alternative, mostly "natural" diesel
fuel or additive for diesel fuel without producing biodiesel (ie, no
methanol, no glycerine, no sodium methoxide, etc.) by simple mechanical
mixing with local (80%) oil. Some oils may or may not be suitable, and we'd
have to check on them individually if not rapeseed oil.

Please do contact me off list by emailing directly, I  only wanted to
mention it in the context of the discussion on safety concerns, methanol,
etc.

Regards,

Edward Beggs
www.biofuels.ca

> From: Manolo Rolan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 17:53:21 +0000
> To: biofuel@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: [biofuel] Re: NADI and Komet was  Safety and the environment (was
> washing machine and biodiesel)
>
> :-0
>
> sorry if it sounds a like a stupid question, and sorry if this
> question is not specific enough but ...
>
> witch kind of magic stuff is that?
> you sell it?
> is real "natural" diesel?
>
> sorry but i couldn't wait without asking
>
> thanks
>
> Manuel Rolan
> Valencia, Spain

Universal Inkjet Refill Kit $29.95