The relationship of pressure to yeast viability is an unknown to me but if
the liquid column is deep enough that should establish a viability zone and
a piece of filter (plastic or plasticized paper?) could keep all the
yeasties happy below that barrier. As to vapor pressure I think you are
asking what it boils at.
Perhaps you can find that on the web or in the library.

You will probably use less energy purifying by freezing rather than
vaporizing
The depression in degrees C for ethanol/water is
% ethanol       depression degrees C
5                        2.09
10                       4.47
15                       7.36
20                      10.92
30                      20.47
40                      29.26
50                      37.67
60                      44.93
68                      49.52

I think freezing H2O only uses 1/3 as much energy as evaporating. Better
check that as my memory isn't what it used to be.

Another way, since it can be slow, is a cold trap in a sealed system. The
alcohol will transport faster than the water.
Vacuum systems where you pressurize the output of the pump in a cold trap
have the product going through a pump and contamination is a given. If not
for human consumption I suppose it doesn't matter but the energy
requirements are higher than just a trap using ambient heat to transport the
product. It doesn't have to boil and the cold trap condenser heat can be put
back in the source vessel if using a refrigeration system.

If your tank is at 125 F I would think 75F would get condensate at a good
enough rate to keep concentration below yeast toxicity.
Could get 75F probably by running household water through a tank and then to
house. Most water is 55F or so I would think. I assume you use the sun to
heat your tank. Slowest process of all but uses the least energy.

Just some meandering round Robin Hood's barn but I think there is a seed or
two in there.

Kirk