  From: Paul Gobert
  To: biofuel@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Monday, February 25, 2002 10:07 PM
  Subject: Re: [biofuel] Re: $7.5 Million Feedstock Subsidy for SSPC

  You are serious, aren't you?  You really do not know what you have said that
  is wrong!
  I rest my case.
  PS: take a look at the web site if you're still having a problem with
  appreciation of discriminatory terminology.
  Mrs Robyn Gobert (to you).

  > Did someone strike the wrong cord?
  > Am I just too serious?>
  > Or is this all tongue in cheek?
  > And here I've been living under the impression that all humans are
  disabled...  ;-)

  > Todd Swearingen

  Re:   HOW DARE YOU!

  http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
  >   >

  >         Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
  >

  >   Biofuel at Journey to Forever:
  >   http://journeytoforever.org/biofuel.html
  >   Please do NOT send "unsubscribe" messages to the list address.
  >   To unsubscribe, send an email to:
  >   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  > Please do NOT send "unsubscribe" messages to the list address.
  > To unsubscribe, send an email to:

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search