Keith and Dana

I agree that I wouldn't want anything that isn't safe.  Being feed to me
or to any animal I was going to eat.  But I have a real hard time
believing this is completely about safety.

In Europe it's called "Liberty Link" in the US it's called "Roundup
Ready".  For all practical purposes they are the same.  The European
governments are screaming that Roundup Ready is unsafe and refuse to let
the US export either the seed or the chemical.  But yet they continue to
develop their Liberty Link. Now the US chemical companies (who own the
seed companies)  are refusing to let Liberty Link or the seed to be sold
in the US. This is nothing less than government protection of a new
industry in their respective countries, not safety. China is just new to
the game and Japan will be soon to join, if they haven't already.

I reminder "Saccharin" sorry for the spelling but it was banned, then 20
years later when the newer higher priced products where firmly
established then they suddenly reversed themselves and now we can buy
all the saccharin you would ever want.

As for some lab saying that something is unsafe, their is at least one
lab who would gladly say that it is for every one that would say that it
wasn't.  It is their money that clearly decides what their lab will say.

I personally do not believe that anybody has come up with any strong
evidence to warrant all the bans being put on except that which is being
spread to protect private industry from foreign interests. Which is all
BS to me. During the 70's the big oil people were saying and swearing
that ethanol was so bad for our cars.  Reminder the signs "Contains NO
Alcohol" on the gas pumps.  I do and I think we are seeing them again
right now.

As I said, just politics.  That's all this is to me and until someone
comes up with some good solid proof then that is all it will be.

I do however respect your opinions and do feel that research should
continue until GM's are either proven safe or not safe. Not that this is
going to change anybody's mind on this matter. I will wait to see before
I make my judgment on them.

George

Buy Stock for $4.
No Minimums.