It seems to me if a person wanted to cut fuel use all they would have to
do is change the system of public transport.  Instead of charging a set
amount for city busses, charge a nickel between numbered mile stops.  A
person is more likely to run for bread in a bus for ten cents than get
clipped for a buck or more for a short distance.  Wouldn't it be better
to have a thousand full busses going everywhere in a town than 25,000
cars covering the same places with constant engine starts between
points.  Of course it wouldn't hurt to run the busses every five to ten
minutes apart instead of  every twenty or whatever.

Buy Stock for $4.
No Minimums.
FREE Money 2002.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/BgmYkB/VovDAA/ySSFAA/FGYolB/TM