----- Original Message -----
From: "csakima" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <biofuel@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, November 08, 2002 22:12
Subject: [biofuel] There's gotta be a better way Was: BP now Direct
Democracy

> Pardon if I offend anyone on this list ... but the concept of a "world
> democracy" makes me very nervous.  It, by the way it is sometimes talked
> about, implies in an unsaid way .... the existence of a so-called
> "global-level government". ... to which "all" so-called "governments" must
> implicitly be subserveant to its "global-level rules".

It makes me very nervous as well.

> What would happen to our illustrious document .... the Constitution??

Thats just it, the Constution wouldn't matter any more.  In fact some of the
things that the UN, wants to ( and has done ) already infringe on the
Constatution.  And some of our solders have already paid the price for it.
Some portions of the U.S.A. are already under UN control, If you goto what
you think is a National Park or Refuge, and see a sign that says
International Bio Reserve, that land is under control of a UN commitee, and
the US Govt. has to check with the commitee befor it does anything
extensive.

Greg H.