Make no mistake about it.  The "America" we have today is no longer America.
I would agree ... that it HAS almost been turning into a ... ahem .. a
"Global Government".

#2.  "So Curtis, before Whitey arrived??"   That "Whitey" thing needs no
explanation.   Originally, I was born and raised in the Islands of Hawaii
(Pearl City, HI 96782!!).   So I understand, from the history of MY "home
state"..... what that's all about!!  (Ancient Hawaiians  ->  then ... until
the White Man came).

But remember, I'm still VERY nervous as to where this is all leading up to.
All this UN .... Countries needing to "back down" to what the "UN
Resolution" says ... etc.  Bush needing to "ask the UN security council"
as-though (on a global scale) he's only a "Representative in the (one big)
Global Senate".

Well, I've expressed my feelings .....

Curtis

Get your free newsletter at