HELLOW  MR  FRIEND,
YES U CAN CONVERT YOUR PETROL ENGINES TO DIESEL INJECTION MODE,
BUT LIFE OF PISTON ,RINGS, SLEEVES WILL BE LESS,
DONT WOREY ABOUT COMPRESION RATIOS AS WOOD GAS WORKES ON LOWCOMPRESION RATIOS.
U CAN DO IT YOURSELF,
REGARDS,
V.GANESAN
INDIA.
OF
 Ozan Tezer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:Hello,
I produce biodiesel and plan to convert a car engine that works with gas to
diesel. I plan to use diesel injectors, instead of spark plugs. I know the
compression ratio is different, but I wonder if it works or not. Any idea
about it..?

also mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]