--- In biofuel@yahoogroups.com, studio53 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'd have to agree wholeheartedly. I love this country like I love
life, but
> the original idea was for government to serve the people, taking on
> background role. Now, the government is a "business" like any other
> corporation, except it's a poorly run disgrace controlling and
directing
> everyone's lives. It is a criminal enterprise.

 The original premise was that the People have inalienable Rights to
Life, Liberty and pursuit of Happiness. Government was instituted to
protect those Rights from infringements, using a very limitted range
of Authorities. Current occupants of elected Offices are working well
outside of their legal Authorities.

 Now that we have both expressed dissident views on an International
list, can you make a prediction as to how long it will take for the
Storm Troopers to break down our doors and spirit us away? According
to the Homeland Security Act, we are now terrorists, and can be held
indefinitely without charges ever being filed against us. We just
lost our Right to a Trial by Jury, and to be able to question
Witnesses against us.

Motie