on 12/10/03 1:23 PM, J B at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> That is an interesting question. I think that as
> long the business is cooperatively owned, and you
> give information to resources about making
> home-biodiesel to individuals who would like to
> make it. It doesn't seem the  least bit unethical
> to make biodiesel say for commercial buses or city
> buses or whatever for a profit.

It's always interesting to me when someone asks
someone else what's ethical. Not that you should
ever hesitate, of course -- we're all in this
together. But the answers you get inevitably tell
you more about the OTHER person's situation than
they they do about your OWN. I think if you have
to ask the question, it suggests that you need
to search your own soul a bit more, with or
without external inputs.     -K

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511