Keith,

It is so many who does a great job in sharing, Yourself, Girl Mark, Todd,
MM and many others, that both are vocal and silent. This is your profit and
it is huge and rewarding. It is the only way to get a movement in the right
direction going.

The atmosphere on the JTF list is constructive and positive, even during
hard energy political. (and sometimes less to do with energy), are
discussed. It is a very good group. I joined a few groups, to see if I
found ones that I could recommend in my different sections. It is a large
difference, except for a few where most members also are involved with JTF
and that are specialized in a good way. I found out where some persons  did
go, when they left JTF, interesting experience of good and bad.

Of course the information on JTF is going to be partially used for
commercial production and it is nothing wrong with that. I do hope and
belive that the JTF site and the discussion group will be able to rub of
its generally good ethics and it is more effective than trying to set guide
lines or some sort of rules. Setting a good example is often the most
effective.

Hakan

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511