Maud Essen said:

> Even at the home of my sister who is married to an
> anti-environmentalist, they only flush on solids. Liquids and
> associated paper are accumulated until that time. I do the same at my
> house. It's just a case of awareness and commitment. In the case of
> my brother-in-law, it's cheapness (water is metered), but it has the
> same result.

My sister used a little rhyme to teach this to her children:

When it's yellow
let it mellow
when it's brown
flush it down

While it may offend some peoples sensabilities, it is plain enough to get
the point across to children (and presumably adults).

Cheers,
Dan
--
Jack of all trades, master of none.
Fiber Artist - Genealogist - Kilt Maker - Linux Geek - Piper - Woodworker

To visit your group on the web, go to: