That's nice.  Why only leave urine to "mellow"?  I had food poisoning
once, and I swear I had clear water coming out my ass.  Why bother using
the toilet at all?  You could just urinate and defecate in the open?
After all it is a "natural" process.  Skip the whole septic field system
and crap directly in your garden.

So-called "low flush" toilets use 1.6 gallons per flush versus about 3.5
gallons for older toilets.  This is less than half the water per flush
(about 46%) of the old models.  This is a significant savings that
obviates the crass need of leaving your waste for others to see and
smell.  If you want to save water, try turning off the tap while
brushing your teeth, washing your dishes in a sink of soapy water rather
than under a running faucet, laundering your clothes only when you have
a full load, and installing a low-flow shower head.  Better yet, take
camp showers (wet yourself, turn off the shower, lather up, and then
turn the shower back on to rinse).  If you really want to save water,
then replace that thirsty lawn with native plants, and install a
rainwater collection system to save and store water for them.  What I'm
saying is that there are scores of other water-saving appliances,
technologies, and techniques that are cheap and easy, and that do not
subject others to the sensory experience of your urine or feces.

I rue the day that flushing the toilet becomes an unnecessary luxury!

-BRAH