<x-charset ISO-8859-1>I just discovered the wealth of information about
biodiesel and am beside
myself with excitement! There seems to be a large number of really smart
people sharing their discoveries and I am very, very grateful. Thanks
everyone!

We don't have any diesel equipment yet but will be buying a tractor this
spring. We have 75 acres of woods and will have plenty of room to do all
kinds of stuff but it will take some time to get a retirement home built
with an out building for processing. We will probably buy some commercial
fuel at the start which will give us some nicely labeled storage tanks. I'd
like to get diesel everything!

I imagine that WVO can get very rank. How do people deal with that? What
about the sludge that comes from prefiltering it; compost it, burn it or
both? I bet we'll be buying the WVO in the future as more and more people
get into this. It won't take donors long to realize they can not only get
rid of the waste but recover some of their cost as well.

With the Foolproof Method, is there any way to shorten the 3 week standing
time for clarification with extra processing?

Finally, what do people use to accurately measure larger quanties of the raw
materials?

Lillie