Thanks for clearing that up. The other info that I got
was probably refering to SVO, but wasn't clear. The
info put out was refering to the different pressure in
the newer PD fuel injection pump, but even that
information wasn't particularly clear. Differences in
what the actual pressure is and if it has even changed
in the last few years.
  Thanks again,
  Mel