The speaker at the biodiesel lecture at the TX Green Energy Roundup on
Friday said that the new 2005 biodiesel autos (and I think he said VW's)
are coming off the line from the manufacturer with a blended biodiesel
product in their engines.  Can't blame a customer for the manufacturer's
choice.  It sets the precedent.  Someone might ant to substantiate this
comment.

Peggy

Subject: Re: [Biofuel] 2004 VW Jetta TDI

> So at the end of the day, the choice is yours. If you choose to run BD
> in a PD TDI, more power to you. Just be aware that if you have an
> injector failure down the road, your dealership *may* blame the BD and
> refuse to cover it.
>
> Cheers.
>
> jh

Furthermore, I believe that any commercial producer of BD should cover
any fuel
related failures.  The same goes for petrol diesel.  If the filter
clogs, that
is never covered under warrenty.  It's known as routine maintenance.  I
recently installed a CAT fuel filter, which the big rigs use in my VW
for extra
its filtering capacity at 2 microns.  Your PD needs plenty of flow,
which the
CAT delivers.  Again, check out the tdiclub.com, if you would like more
info.

Thanks,
Todd