Actually, all of the people that I know who do not own TV sets or allow
their kids to watch TV are true liberals.  I know more than a few
Republicans, living in Indiana, and they ALL let their kids watch all of
the Nickelodeon they want.  Of course, many are so fed up with the way
things are that they are planning to stay home on Nov. 2.  They can't
bring themselves to vote for Kerry, but also refuse to vote for more of
the same.  And, you're right, Hank would be a much better choice than four
more years.  I think that Todd summed it up best, so I won't bother
pointing out the obvious yet again.

Brian