To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2004 1:48 PM
Subject: Re: [Biofuel] Kids Opt for Kerry

I did not imply that being anti-bush is being anti-american. But we have many on this list that are both. I don't believe I'm required to listen to one side, without speaking up for the other side once in a great while. Especially when I see half truths and hateful misinformation being spread. 99% of my posts are of biofuel, or alternative living content. Many here post mostly political rhetoric, and although it's allowed, it does say something about that person. On that note, I have an busted inverter to repair, or we are on candle light tonight. I'm sure I'm going to get an inbox full of response that I won't feel like reading when I have more ontopic things to work on.