To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2004 10:30 AM
Subject: Re: [Biofuel] Kids Opt for Kerry

you missed "Republicans don't let their kids watch Nickelodeon, they have more sense than that ;-)" which skews the polls to primarily democrats. I can't prove that claim, but it sounds good. That channel (among others) will turn there minds to mush. My kids prefer the "wings" channel, wich I bet would have given completely different results.

Sorry to see after three years, you still feel it's necesary to attack and drive away those with opposing (not necessarily wrong) viewpoints.

somebody had to speak up, or folks will think this is the anti-bush, anti-american list, not the biofuel list.