To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2004 9:13 PM
Subject: Re: [Biofuel] Kids Opt for Kerry

Hmmm, this is interesting.

Intelligence cutbacks to "virtually nonexistant?"

I guess that also explains why all the WMDs turned out to be
non-existant..., because the "darned good intelligence" that George W. Bush
said he gets, was actually "virtually nonexistant" (according to Greg
Harbican) because funding for intel had been previously cut back to zero.
(Oh..., sorry..., "virtually nonexistant.)

Well. That answers that question. But if you're right Greg, then George W.
should be appropriately assessed as being nothing but a bald faced liar who
fabricates intel out of thin air, because there was "virtually" no
intelligence (You know..., due to the cut backs you refer to.).  Now, we
wouldn't want your conclusive findings to give cause for assessing something
as ugly as that against Mr. Bush, would we?

And do you remember those timely "panty raids" (Republican inside joke) that
were conducted during the impeachment hearings? You know, the attacks on
suspected terrorist camps that the anti-Clinton camp claimed were a
pre-meditated diversion from the hearings?

I have to profess, all these dyed in the wool Bush supporters are a peculiar
lot, always wanting it both ways. Bombing is a diversion. Not bombing lets
the blame be cast against someone else's watch.

Must be quite convenient fabricating no-lose situations for all occassions.
Helps considerably in shifting the burden of responsibility whenever that
time comes.

Come on Greg. Just between you, me, Donald Rumsfeld, George Bush and the fly
on the wall? "We know where the[ weapons of mass destruction] are," don't
we?

Todd Swearingen

----- Original Message ----- From: "Greg Harbican" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>