Gustl Steiner-Zehender <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hallo Greg,

Thursday, 21 October, 2004, 20:10:26, you wrote:

I spent 8 years in the military. I was a "spook" and worked
at an NSA/NSG (No Such Agency/Naval Security Group) command in the
operations section. I am still in daily contact with many former,
retired and current members of the intel community many of whom are my
friends as well as colleagues. Over the years I have also worked
with other spooks from all the military services as well as the
CIA/DIA. I am not unfamiliar with the day to day nuts and bolts
operations within that very small community.<snip>

Gustl, can I ask you what the definition of the term "spook" you are referring
to?  Just curious.  Thanks.  Jonathan.

Happy Happy,

Gustl
--
Je mehr wir haben, desto mehr fordert Gott von uns.
Mitglied-Team AMIGA
ICQ: 22211253-Gustli
********
The safest road to Hell is the gradual one - the gentle slope,
soft underfoot, without sudden turnings, without milestones,
without signposts.
C. S. Lewis, "The Screwtape Letters"
********
Es gibt Wahrheiten, die so sehr auf der Straße liegen,
daß sie gerade deshalb von der gewöhnlichen Welt nicht
gesehen oder wenigstens nicht erkannt werden.
********
Those who dance are considered insane by those who can't
hear the music.
George Carlin
********
The best portion of a good man's life -
His little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and of love.
William Wordsworth