served me was to confirm stuff I had picked up along the way.
Just because you are not paranoid doesn't mean that they are not after you :)

Luc
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gustl Steiner-Zehender" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Greg Harbican" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, October 22, 2004 11:46 AM
Subject: Re[2]: [Biofuel] Kids Opt for Kerry

Hallo Greg,

Thursday, 21 October, 2004, 20:10:26, you wrote:

I   spent   8  years  in  the  military.   I  was a "spook" and worked
at  an  NSA/NSG  (No  Such Agency/Naval Security Group) command in the
operations  section.   I  am  still in daily contact with many former,
retired and current members of the intel community many of whom are my
friends  as  well  as  colleagues.   Over the years I have also worked
with  other  spooks  from  all  the  military  services as well as the
CIA/DIA.   I  am  not  unfamiliar  with  the day to day nuts and bolts
operations within that very small community.

GH> ----- Original Message ----- GH> From: "Friedrich Friesinger" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
I wonder why nobody talks about that 9/11 hapened at GWB's wach !!!
Fritz

GH> Maybe because it was planned, organized, and rehearsed on Clinton's watch. GH> That's right, the "pilots" were undergoing the 2+ yrs of flight training GH> while Clinton was in office. Did I forget to add that Clinton cut the GH> intelligent budgets, back to the point that human gathered intelligence was GH> cut back to the point that it was virtually nonexistent, opting to rely on GH> satellite gathered intelligence? What about the fact that it was planned GH> by a man, that the US had 3 chances to have arrested and be delivered to the GH> US, for trial on other charges, had Clinton accepted on anyone of those 3
GH> times.

Somehow people have the mistaken notion that all problems can be fixed
by  throwing money at them.  Had Clinton expanded the intel budget ten
fold  it would not have made a whit of difference.  In the middle east
it  is extremely difficult to get on-the-ground human intel resources.
Next  to  impossible.  Money would have made no difference whatsoever.
How  much  money are the lives of oneself and ones family worth?  And,
who  wants  to  help  the patron of the Zionist cause even against the
Iraqi dictator?  One needs to understand the geopolitical thoughts and
attitudes of folks before making decisions about what has happened and
the why's and wherefore's of the events.  Money was NEVER the problem.

GH> Someone pointed out a news a story about how over 100,000 hrs of audio tape GH> intelligence ( gathered from the satellites that Clinton loved ) from before GH> the 9/11, has yet to be translated, and somehow it was Bushes fault ( How GH> much of this is from before Bush took Office? Just as a guess, I would say GH> most of it, that much just doesn't come in over night. ). That is over 11 GH> years worth of translating for 1 person, if they did nothing else with their GH> lives - or 2,500 40 hr work weeks. Let's do the math, Bush was in office GH> 9 months, and 11 years worth of audio tape needed to be translated, and this
GH> was to be done in less than 4 years?    No Way!

GH> Clinton had 8 years of various terrorist attacks against US targets overseas GH> and he didn't make it a priority to find out exactly who was doing what????
GH> Clinton didn't make a priority of having audio intelligence translated
GH> faster, if he had allocated funds for 25 translators, he would have known GH> who was doing what and could have it taken care of in less than 3 years.

GH> Greg H.

When  working  an  intel billet whether civilian or military the first
thing  one  learns  is  to  look  at  the raw data with eyes which are
detached from ones own personal political/religious/cultural bias.  If
one  fails  to  do that then no matter how good the intel the analysis
will be flawed and may cause unforseen damage to the interests of ones
country.   Intelligence  collection  and  analysis  must be neutral in
order to be correctly and effectively used.

The  long and short of the 11 years of untranslated tapes is that they
were  not  the  problem.  The administration from Bush on down had all
the  hard  intel  they  needed but they ignored that because they were
using  bad,  marginal  and  false  intel to further their own partisan
political  agenda  and  not for the interests of either our country or
that of either Afghanistan or Iraq.

The  neocons, all Zionists to a person and none of whom have served in
the  military,  were in a position to run all intelligence through the
office  of  Doug Feith, another neocon, and what was publicly reported
was  picked  and chosen according to the aims of the neocons.  This is
the  first  time  in  the history of the US intelligence services that
such  a  thing  has  ever happened on such a scale.  What is even more
startling  and disturbing is that not only the American public and the
world  were  being  propagandized  by  this  kabal,  but  the  defense
establishment  was  also  subjected  to this.  GIGO-Garbage In Garbage
Out.

Bush  absolutely  knew that bin Laden was planning an attack on the US
and that he planned to use aircraft to do so.  Bush was not interested
in  that.  What he was interested in was regime change in Iraq and his
cronies  tailored  the intel to those ends.  We were being primed from
before  9/11  for  what is going on at this moment.  Get this straight
friend.   Bush  was  not interested in Iraqi WMD because he knew there
were none, he was not interested in liberating the Iraqi people from a
brutal  dictator  and he is not interested in stability in the region.
Stability in the region would undermine the neocon agenda.

What Bush has done is criminal and absolutely evil.  He has sent young
men  and  women into harms way for no good reason and has them killing
the  Iraqi's  for no good reason.  This whole mess is for nothing more
than  partisan  political  gain.  His administration has falsified and
misused intelligence and then when caught in the act he denies what he
has  done and keeps switching reasons for those actions.  The blood of
our  service  men  and women and those countless Iraqis is directly on
his hands and the hands of his neocon running mates.

This  absolutely  sickens me, but what galls me is that after outright
lying  to  the American public, defense establishment and the world he
has  blamed this whole mess on "bad intelligence".  The technical term
for  that  kind  of  lie is "horseshit".  Every one of us who has ever
served in the intel commuity has signed a non-disclosure agreement and
we  are unable, if we have any sense of honor at all, to disclose what
we  know  and are thereby unable to defend ourselves against this base
kind  of  slander.  If we lack the honor to keep our countries secrets
there  is  still  the  threat  of harsh punishment including fines and
imprisonment  hanging  over  our heads not to mention the fact that we
will  be  called traitors as well.  Bush knows this and uses it to his
advantage.  Notice how Tenet fell on his sword.

No  matter  how  many changes the government makes in the structure of
the  intelligence  community  and  how  much  money  they throw at the
"problem"  nothing  will  change as long as our leaders are allowed to
misuse  the  intel  by lying, falsifying, withholding and misusing the
data.   That  is  the  simple  truth.  And brother, if you want to see
flip-flops  then  just  watch Bush's mouth when he gives the "reasons"
for  why  we  attacked  and invaded Iraq.  The axis of evil resides in
Washington,  D.C.  right  now and the actions of this neocon kabal are
inexcuseable.

I  may  be apolitical but I am neither un- or under-informed nor naive
nor  inexperienced. Despite what one sees on TV in the news and on the
weekly  series  that  is not how the intelligence community functions.
Most  people  just  don't have a real clue because in all honesty they
are  not  supposed  to.  Our  motto is "In God We Trust. All Others We
Monitor". I suppose all the other intel outfits have picked it up from
NSA/NSG  but  it  is a truism. I began monitoring in 1963 and have not
stopped.  In  order to have a good and proper analysis of the data you
need  as  much  data  as possible from as many sources as possible and
then  it  must be analyzed WITHOUT PREJUDICE OR PARTISAN VIEWS. To use
the  data  in  any  other way will give you a skewed and incorrect and
dangerous analysis and is a misuse of the intel.

And  now  for the disclaimer.  I am no longer formally associated with
the  intelligence community and am not "in" on any current intel.  The
views  presented  here  are strictly my own from my own experience and
have  been  as  accurately  presented  as  possible.  My "sources" are
available to anyone in the public who cares to take the trouble to dig
and  come  from  no  official source.  No classified material has been
disclosed  to  me or by me.  Everything I have said can be verified by
public record somewhere.  And, yes, I am a trifle paranoid.

Happy Happy,

Gustl
--
Je mehr wir haben, desto mehr fordert Gott von uns.
Mitglied-Team AMIGA
ICQ: 22211253-Gustli
********
The safest road to Hell is the gradual one - the gentle slope,
soft underfoot, without sudden turnings, without milestones,
without signposts.
C. S. Lewis, "The Screwtape Letters"
********
Es gibt Wahrheiten, die so sehr auf der Stra§e liegen,
da§ sie gerade deshalb von der gewšhnlichen Welt nicht
gesehen oder wenigstens nicht erkannt werden.
********
Those who dance are considered insane by those who can't
hear the music.
George Carlin
********
The best portion of a good man's life -
His little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and of love.
William Wordsworth