Hi All.  My experience with 5 minute epoxie in the acid process was not too
good.  I had made a fiberglass braded tube (as used for electrical
insulation but not coated with silicone) into a stirrer propeller and attached
it to a steel rod.  It was incontact with the mix over night during and
after the first acid stage.  I guess the sulfuric acid attacked the epoxie cuz
the whole thing turned to jelly.  I had cured the epoxie for several
days before use.  The 5 minute stuff is not famous for durability in any case.
But I would do a test on anything you planned to do in a big way.