Thanks Keith,
I posted pics to the following link if you want to take a look of the
galvanized tanks.

http://ecmgroup.tripod.com/tank1.jpg

http://ecmgroup.tripod.com/tank2.jpg

I may scrap it all together if I the coating cannot be done.  Perhaps I'll
call Bruce and explain if it is possible.  I think it all depends on the
resin setup time etc.  If not, I'll keep the tanks as a solar water preheat
tank that will feed into a household water heater to save energy to heat the
house hot water.

However, this has been a learning experience that will at least benefit my
steel WVO preheat tank as I plan on coating the inside with the resin, so I
don't have to contend with the rust.  (Folks with stainless steel 55 gal
drums -stop bragging!)

As far as sealed metal tanks go, what will be the safe bet for compatibility
with the components used in single-stage or two-stage process?

Stainless Steel?
-Kevin