Thanks Keith,
I posted pics to the following link if you want to take a look of the
galvanized tanks.

http://ecmgroup.tripod.com/tank1.jpg

http://ecmgroup.tripod.com/tank2.jpg

Yes, they look nice.

I may scrap it all together if I the coating cannot be done.

Don't scrap it, really, do some tests with mixing polyester resin and when you reckon you have the right mix go ahead, the way you planned, pour it in and roll them about, then pour it out again.

Perhaps I'll
call Bruce and explain if it is possible.  I think it all depends on the
resin setup time etc.

That's right, but you can easily figure it out with tests.

If not, I'll keep the tanks as a solar water preheat
tank that will feed into a household water heater to save energy to heat the
house hot water.

However, this has been a learning experience that will at least benefit my
steel WVO preheat tank as I plan on coating the inside with the resin, so I
don't have to contend with the rust.  (Folks with stainless steel 55 gal
drums -stop bragging!)

As far as sealed metal tanks go, what will be the safe bet for compatibility
with the components used in single-stage or two-stage process?

Stainless Steel?

Yes, but most people use ordinary steel. Our processor's steel, not lined with anything, we've been using it for about a year I think, with single-stage, acid-base, just about everything, no problem.

Regards

Keith

-Kevin