Send me the adress to my email posted here. I don't particularly care if my name is attached to any check-up-on-you list. Of interest would be Martin's nationality so I know what currency to use. (I think it's US but I am not sure) I already know Keith is in Japan so that is a no brainer. bank drafts are easy to come by and easy to cash, so let me know.
Luc
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gustl Steiner-Zehender" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "B. Nostrand" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, December 15, 2004 12:22 PM
Subject: Re[2]: [Biofuel] Martin's Job

Hallo Folks,

Wednesday, 15 December, 2004, 09:31:17, you wrote:

BN> i HAVE HAD some bad experiences with paypal and refuse to use them
BN> as well.
BN> rbury

PayPal  has  acquired  a  bad  reputation  among  many and from what I
understand for good reason.

Also,  I  don't know how I managed not to include Keith and Journey To
Forever  in  the  mail.   Chalk  it  down  to lack of sleep and health
concerns at the moment.

I believe there are some two thousand odd members of the list which is
why I proposed a dollar a person but there are not two thousand people
posting.  As  in  the  rest of life some of us will apparently have to
carry  the  others  but  it  is  something  to  which  we  ought to be
accustomed.  There  have  been  many carrying me on and off for a long
time,  Keith  and  Martin not the least among them. It is high time we
lived up to what I at least consider our responsibilities.

As  there  has been no response yet from Martin or Keith I am assuming
this  is  OK  with  them  so anyone wanting to contribute to this very
worthy  effort  could  just  drop  me an email at my own address and I
would  respond  with  my mailing address. I will also keep a list with
the name, email and amount of each donor and give it to both Keith and
Martin  so  if  anyone wants to check up on me they could email either
Keith  or  Martin and would know that their donation had been properly
distributed  and  none kept by me or misappropriated in any way.  And,
if   it   would   be   possible  US  currency would be appreciated.  I
believe  that  would  be  the  easiest and most efficient path, but no
donation would be denied.

If  the  list  is  willing we can proceed.  I am hoping that there are
more  than  half  a dozen or so of us willing to help financially with
the  truly  worthy  effort.  It is such a small thing but with so much
potential.

Happy Happy,

Gustl
--
Je mehr wir haben, desto mehr fordert Gott von uns.
Mitglied-Team AMIGA
ICQ: 22211253-Gustli
********
The safest road to Hell is the gradual one - the gentle slope,
soft underfoot, without sudden turnings, without milestones,
without signposts.
C. S. Lewis, "The Screwtape Letters"
********
Es gibt Wahrheiten, die so sehr auf der Stra§e liegen,
da§ sie gerade deshalb von der gewšhnlichen Welt nicht
gesehen oder wenigstens nicht erkannt werden.
********
Those who dance are considered insane by those who can't
hear the music.
George Carlin
********
The best portion of a good man's life -
His little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and of love.
William Wordsworth