Hallo Kim,

Wednesday, 15 December, 2004, 12:49:57, you wrote:

KGT> Greetings,

KGT> I  am not sure how far along Keith is, but I do know he is in the
KGT> process  of  becoming  a  charitable organization that can accept
KGT> donations  on  a tax free basis. If anyone was thinking of giving
KGT> heartily,  perhaps  we  might be able to give a little more if we
KGT> just  wait  until we can have the tax advantage. I am not sure if
KGT> Keith  could  channel  the  money  to Martin or not, but I have a
KGT> problem  with giving money to the government and prefer to donate
KGT> in this manner.

KGT> Bright Blessings,
KGT> Kim

If  anyone  needs  a  501(c)(3)  receipt  make  the  donation  to "The
Religious  Order  of  Friends" and earmark it for the "JTF Fund" and I
will  provide them with the proper receipt and see that the money gets
to  the proper place and that the donation is accounted for with Keith
and  Martin.   I happen to be the head of the religious order and have
the discretionary power to make such decisions.

Happy Happy,

Gustl
--
Je mehr wir haben, desto mehr fordert Gott von uns.
Mitglied-Team AMIGA
ICQ: 22211253-Gustli
********
The safest road to Hell is the gradual one - the gentle slope,
soft underfoot, without sudden turnings, without milestones,
without signposts.
C. S. Lewis, "The Screwtape Letters"
********
Es gibt Wahrheiten, die so sehr auf der Stra§e liegen,
da§ sie gerade deshalb von der gewšhnlichen Welt nicht
gesehen oder wenigstens nicht erkannt werden.
********
Those who dance are considered insane by those who can't
hear the music.
George Carlin
********
The best portion of a good man's life -
His little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and of love.
William Wordsworth