I think it was the Bob Marshall Wilderness and as I recall it was 5000 above
ground level.
I remember thinking it was kinda special.
Kirk

Tim Ferguson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>Guess they don't want people disturbing the animals. :)

Flights over national parks, wildlife preserves etc are marked on the sectional
and specify either on the chart or in the legend the
altitude AGL for flying over these areas. Normally 2,000' AGL.

Sorry about the Typo on the first posting. Flight above national parks and
wildlife areas is normally 2,000' not 200' AGL.

Best wishes,
Tim