From: "Mike Weaver" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <Biofuel@sustainablelists.org>
Sent: Monday, August 08, 2005 3:21 PM
Subject: Re: [Biofuel] Check out Diesel Won't Solve Our Gasoline Woes

I read that.  Diesel will only help if combined w/ high mileage cars,
hybrid and bio.  To go to diesel so Americans can get 22 mpg in their
SUVs is pretty silly.

John E Hayes, M.S.
Instructor, Dietetics Program, DIET 203 / DIET 215
Doctoral Student, Nutritional Sciences
University of Connecticut - 326 Koons Hall
[EMAIL PROTECTED] / 860.486.0007