Hello,
Why not discuss the story and implications right here.
This list is full of individuals that can help make a difference.

Believe me the well financed global warming skeptics and traditional fossil
fuel suppliers
won't win in the long run if we face them head on.
We will be confronting serious problems in the near future from our past energy
gluttony
and disregard for the earth's natural ecosystems. We got ourselves into this
mess
and we are going to have to find sustainable solutions to develop a viable
future for the planet.

regards
tallex

next_generation_grid