War.  Jeez, where IS Osama Bin Laden?  I did not protest that decision.
  In fact, I think we owe the Afganis a country.

Iraq:  Has this been a UN action with the neighboring Arab countries
supporting it, I would have also.  This is when I believed that Saddam
had WMD.  Knowing that this was not true, I would NOT have supported
invasion.  I would have supported the UN and the world squeezing him on
his civil rights, just like we're doing in Burma and oh, never mind.