I'm curious what botanicals the List thinks might be essential.  My first
thought would be those which strengthen the immune system, which might be what?
 Then?  Mike DuPree
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Kirk McLoren
  To: biofuel@sustainablelists.org
  Sent: Friday, March 09, 2007 10:38 AM
  Subject: Re: [Biofuel] That bogus antioxidant study

  Better start planting botanicals. We shall have to be self sufficient.
  I predict little success opposing the pharma corporations due to who owns
them.
  Kirk

  "D. Mindock" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    That's when the Codex is due to kick in here in the USA. I have no link,
just remember reading it
    somewhere. I think it has already kicked in Australia (& NZ?). It is being
fought in Europe. I don't know
    about Canada, although they already can't get stuff, like DHEA, that we're
still able to get here
    in the USA. The Codex is designed to harmonize to a lower standard. It
invokes the precautionary
    principle in a really perverse way. It is embedded in CAFTA, btw.
    See:
    http://www.nocodexgenocide.com/page/page/3113337.htm Action site
    http://www.dr-rath-foundation.org/  Dr Rath is the main man in Europe who's
fighting Codex
    http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/index.php/?p=322 Site devoted to health
freedom for us in the USA

http://www.newmediaexplorer.org/sepp/2004/11/02/stop_codex_rath_protests_plans_for_supplements.htm
    All around site that covers a myriad of health related topics with no BS.
    http://www.stopfdacensorship.org/  Stop the censorship of FDA and FTC. The
FDA is really the scourge of the
    earth wrt real healing. They want to constrain our health freedom entirely
and have us to believe that only
    prescription drugs (chemo, radiation, surgery) are real medicine. Nothing
is further from the truth!

    Peace, D. Mindock