Look for a mitsubishi delica. A buddy of mine just imported one with low miles from Japan. He loves it.

Joe

Luke Kareklas wrote:

Hello All, I am a Kid's Birthday Party Entertainer, as well as a Juggler, Magician, and "Balloon Guy."

I live in the Midwest, and have all 4 seasons during the year, if this is a helpful bit of information. Lately my entertainment business has gotten really busy and it's come time for me to buy a larger vehicle. I have been a fan of alternative fuels for years, but never pursued a diesel vehicle.

I would like recommendations on what type of deisel van would you recommend that would most easily transfer over to a SVO, WVO, or biodiesel system for me to drive? I am looking for a 1/2 or 3/4 ton van, not really a "minivan" type of vehicle.

Again, I am naive and new to all this and hope your thoughts will help ground me and get me pointed in the right direction. I guess I have to go buy a diesel vehicle before I can get moving on SVO, WVO, or Biodiesel fueling, right?
Thank you very much.

Luke
Luke Kareklas
*Luke the Juggler*