A Toyo would be a much better deal than a big huge Ford but I don't
think you'l be able to find one
in the US.  I've looked with no success.  You *may* be able to bring one
in from Canada or
some people buy a diesel engine from Japan and swap.  I gave it a pretty
good shot myself, then decided to keep the old gasser Highlux and got a
VW Golf.

Good luck.