I would like to see this van, what did you send it in. I have not been able to
open
ray

Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 15:48:02 -0400From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL
PROTECTED]: Re: [Biofuel] Newbie Seeking Diesel Van Recommendations
Look for a mitsubishi delica.  A buddy of mine just imported one with low miles
from Japan.  He loves it.JoeLuke Kareklas wrote:

Hello All, I am a Kid's Birthday Party Entertainer, as well as a Juggler,
Magician, and "Balloon Guy."I live in the Midwest, and have all 4 seasons
during the year, if this is a helpful bit of information.

Lately my entertainment business has gotten really busy and it's come time for
me to buy a larger vehicle. I have been a fan of alternative fuels for years,
but never pursued a diesel vehicle.
I would like recommendations on what type of deisel van would you recommend
that would most easily transfer over to a SVO, WVO, or biodiesel system for me
to drive? I am looking for a 1/2 or 3/4 ton van, not really a "minivan" type of
vehicle. Again, I am naive and new to all this and hope your thoughts will help
ground me and get me pointed in the right direction. I guess I have to go buy a
diesel vehicle before I can get moving on SVO, WVO, or Biodiesel fueling,
right? Thank you very much. Luke

Luke KareklasLuke the Juggler614-764-8010
www.LuketheJuggler.com