oh, you've hit it on the head, chip.  not just healthcare, either.
make no small plans, goes the saying, and noone takes that principle
more seriously than your freindly neighborhood multinational.  the
schemes afoot for the transformation of africa are staggeringly vast
in their scope, and you can bet bill is invested in them up to his
armpits.