when i turned on the tube that morning, finding those segments of
video endlessly repeating on every channel, my very first thought was
OMG *this* is why those bastards did what they did in florida, why
they had to call in the supreme court.  so, yeah, i have no doubt
there's a lot of questions that need answering, and many wrongs to be
answered for, surrounding the events of that morning.  but whether the
fuel was enough on its own, or whether the buildings needed a little
extra help, is really beside the point to me.