Chipper, if you are getting back into IT, this is a wonderful welcome back
project. I am very interested in having small farms in my region (HoustonTX
area) do this program in order to maximize harvest and send overstock into
local community.

And yes, i would love for this site to continue if you are up to it. It would
be much appreciated. Thank you.

Michele