> Also, I remember Vixen, was the same, or very similar game engine to
> Thundercats.  Hottie on the cover.... they just don't put hot chicks on
> enough covers anymore.  Does anyone else remember games like Turbo Girl,
> Game Over, Phantis and Megacorp?  Now THAT was cover art..... either
> that or being a young teenager at the time really engrained those in my
> head.

>The closest equivalent I can think of (aside from all the Everquest/RPG
fantasy
>Boris-wannabe pix)

Boris Vallejo? Another great artist, I love his artwork

>is Forsaken (1997).  Check out the front, back, and the
>calendar inside the package :-)

What about Elvira 1? It has Cassandra Peterson on the box in her usual
Elvira makeup and costume.

Also, Leather Goddesses of Phobos 2 had a photo of two pretty girls on a
gas station on the box... which reminds me of another question: I once saw
in Spain a "special" (??) version of LGoP2 that included a serial port
sound system of some sort. Was it really a special edition? Or did all of
them include that thing?

>If nobody has a copy, MobyGames.com should have the cover scans.

Oh Jim, it was a terrible choice for the name of the site :) You probably
should've called it MobyPlayfulThingsThatRunOnYourComputer.com ;)

(Obviously I have nothing against the site name; but the company I work for
has restricted access to all sites with "games" on it, to stop massive
downloads from the web from the employees).

-
Pedro R. Quaresma
[EMAIL PROTECTED] / [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"All your base are belong to us"