"C.E. Forman" wrote:

> Jim, you said you talked to one of the LGoP2 programmers?  Did they happen
> to offer any explanation for why the game sucked so bad?

Programmer != Designer.  :-)  Or are you saying it sucked badly because it was
programmed incompetently?

Since nobody responded to my LGOP2 offer, I'll make another one:  Does anyone
have a LGOP2 with the sound device that they would be willing to LEND me?  I'll
put up my rare EA PC flatboxes "Timothy Leary's Mind Mirror" and "Murder on the
Zinderneuf" as collateral, so you don't have to worry that I won't give it
back...  (I'd put a smiley here, but I really am serious.)
--
http://www.MobyGames.com/
The world's most comprehensive gaming database project.