Pedro Quaresma boldly stated:

>Also, Leather Goddesses of Phobos 2 had a photo of two pretty girls on a
>gas station on the box... which reminds me of another question: I once saw
>in Spain a "special" (??) version of LGoP2 that included a serial port
>sound system of some sort. Was it really a special edition? Or did all of
>them include that thing?

I thought all of them included it, but I could be wrong.

>>If nobody has a copy, MobyGames.com should have the cover scans.
>
>Oh Jim, it was a terrible choice for the name of the site :) You probably
>should've called it MobyPlayfulThingsThatRunOnYourComputer.com ;)
>
>(Obviously I have nothing against the site name; but the company I work for
>has restricted access to all sites with "games" on it, to stop massive
>downloads from the web from the employees).

Hmmm, I wonder if that's why I can't get to it from work either, now.
They've blocked access to porn and gambling sites.  I guess blocking
all URLs with "game" or "gaming" in them would help cover the latter.

--
Lee K. Seitz  *  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  *  http://home.hiwaay.net/~lkseitz/
Wanted:                     |   Visit the Classic Video Games Nexus