>LGoP2 had the little plug thing included in all the games, I believe it was
>a copy protection/sound accessory.

Just a sound accessory, for players who didn't have sound cards -- and it
was 1993, there were still people like that back then.  It was included in
all versions.

>I have an old two page add for the game,
>has this hottie
>in a black teddy on it, and the tag line "If this is who is trying to take
>over earth... Is the planet REALLY worth saving?"

I remember this ad.  It ran in an issue of VG&CE, possibly other mags, for a
very brief period (couple of months, max).  Activision sure knew how to
market total crap.  B-)

Jim, you said you talked to one of the LGoP2 programmers?  Did they happen
to offer any explanation for why the game sucked so bad?